Tuesday, May 27, 2014

It is crazy that a private conversation can become a part of the media. The Donald sterling conversation with his "girlfriend" is all over the sports news. I can't wait until the day that he sells his team. I am more of a college fan then a nba fan because it is more of a pure sport. The one thing that caught my attention in the whole sterling conversation was the the fact that he said that he gave everything to his "players" and they would have nothing without him. We all know that the majority of the "players" are African-Americans, so what do you think was going to happen. I think that he should have thought about what he was going to say, but a bigot person such as himself will never change. He was known around the league as a owner that was not fair to his players years ago. This is probably the only time that I'm going to say this; I am glad that media had a big role in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment