Thursday, May 1, 2014

There is no doubt as a society that we are addicted to social media. The only reason I check my Facebook these days is when I am at school in-between classes. I think I am more addicted to my Espn app more than anything. I check that religiously because I want to know what is happening all the time in all sports. I think that is why most people are socially awkward, including myself. Now, this is where I typically stay in this boring blog formation, we'll not this time. I am person that doesn't want to be bother half of the time, but I'm going to try and go deep in this post. I rarely share my point of view because I am not that type of person. I see throughout the university and especially in class, people staring at me wondering why he is quite. I think people don't think that I am not aware of that, but trust me, I am. That is the way I am but I am trying to change. If you read this post, let me know next time you see me what you thought of this blog and maybe we can have a conversation. I know I have to change for me to be successful at Graphic Design.

1 comment: