Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Privacy...

I somewhat agree with the statement that Andrews says. I think privacy depends on what kind of social media that one use. For instance, one can block people on Facebook, so I don’t think a school or a job should be able to view what you put on your page. On the other hand, Twitter is a site that everyone has access to, no matter if you try to block a person, they can still see it. That is why I never and will never get a twitter. I also think that you should be aware of what you intend to put up, because it might bite you in the butt. I think it is alright to show “college pics” if you are still in college. People understand, so I would think that a business would understand what goes on in college. I think once you get out of college, a person that still acts like a “fool” and post silly things is just plain stupid. They are at their own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment